Havuyoga offers You yoga-services such as yogaclasses, workshops, short courses and retreats for different purposes:
- bachelor/bachelorette parties
- summer camps
- online courses
Contact us at email@example.com and tell us Your budget and what You need – we will offer You a service accordingly!
Here are some examples of yoga-services we have already carried out and planned:
- Espoon tyttöjen talo: Heartful yoga for girls
- Suomen Reumanuoret: Online – yogaclasses for young adults with different rheumatic diseases
- Not jooga: Yoga for those who don’t do yoga (yoga for men, beeryoga)
- Yoga for martial arts/climbers/runners: Yoga to support different athletes
- Keep Calm and Exhale – a yoga-relaxation course to support the wellbeing of university students
- Yogacalendar: A December online yogacalendar with a new tiny practise each day
We are two yoga teachers that have studied at Heartful Yoga Academy – yogateacher training (RYT200). We mainly operate in the capital region of Finland. We both have a lot of experience in working with people in different environments and with different needs.
For us yoga has been a way to relax, to challenge ourselves, to learn about ourselves and to develop both physical and mental aspects of our lives. From these basis we want to offer some tools for Your needs as well.
Yoga can be done in numerous ways. A yogapractise can focus on physical exercise or be about recovery. It can also include stronger aspects to calm or open your mind.
Traditional physical asanapractise (yoga-pose practise) can be built and shaped according to your needs. Yoga styles we teach are hatha-yoga, yin-yoga and flow-yoga. All these styles can be combined with different kind of meditation or relaxation practises as well.
Our services can be done online as well!